Tuesday 14 February 2017


This mixed media piece was one of the first I made using bits of rope found on a beach.  It's stitched onto a piece of printed paper and was one of a collection that I exhibited at the NEC Waste Recycling Exhibition 2010 - I sold the entire collection to a recycling company for their offices.

NEWS-NEWS-NEWS

www.gofundme.com/plasticseas

17 people have donated to my fundraising page, thank you very very much.  Total now 620 (I don't have a GBP sign on my laptop it being from the USA).  Still a long way to go to reach my target so please don't feel like you've missed out ;-)  And please please share this blog and my Facebook posts with your family and friends. I'll have cards and jewelry to sell in a week or so.

Marine Conservation Society

I contacted the MCS and they are very interested in being involved.  This is very exciting as I'd really like this expedition to be the start of something for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment