Tuesday 25 April 2017



Hi everyone
Expedition preparations well under way now.  Super surprised to find another crew member living in the same town as myself - we met up today.  She lectures in environmental history, and having previously researched asbestos is now researching plastic.  We'll be contacting the local paper and radio station together etc.  Great to have someone to meet up with.

Other news:-
This blog is to be used on the Marine Conservation Society UK website - wow
I've raised about one thousand four hundred and seventy pounds so far - next target two thousand.
An art gallery in Aran is to display my photos of waste plastic art - I've sold well over 50 cards now.

My crowdfunder site is still open if you'd like to support me
www.gofundme.com/plasticseas

No comments:

Post a Comment